Pie Witch is teaming up with Jenky's Cafe this weekend at Jenky's Pop Up Cafe: Laskiainen!
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th February, 10am-5pm at Intiankatu 7C, Helsinki.
This coming weekend Jenky's is hosting a pop-up in Arabia! The cafe will have both indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting).
Pie Witch pies will be available for lunch from 12 noon - delicious Steak & Ale OR Cheese & Onion pie with a salad, until supplies run out!
In addition to Jenky's tasty cookies they'll also have other pastries, cakes and goodies. And in honour of Laskiainen (Shrove Tuesday) there will be homemade Laskiaispulla, and a Polish-American treat called Pączki (similar to Finnish Munkki).
Hope to see you this weekend!
Takeaway is also available with most products.
- Steak & Ale pie with salad
- Cheese & Onion pie with salad
- Warm Croissants
- Cookies (both regular and vegan/glutenfree)
- Carrot Cake with Creamcheese frosting
- Red Wine Mini-cakes
- Hot Coffee/Hot Tea
- Lunch: 8€ (includes pie, salad & hot coffee/tea)
- Prices for individual treats range from 1,50-3,50
- We take card, cash or mobile pay!